- Best paper award sponsored by Yahoo!
- Student travel grant sponsored by NSF. Deadline extended to Aug 25, 2011.
- List of accepted papers.
- Social events information available.
- Hotel information updated.
- Tentative program available.
- Keynote information available.
- Ricardo Baeza-Yates keynote slides available.
- Mario Scillia keynote slides available.
- Best Paper Award pic.
Call For Participation
The 30th IEEE Symposium on Reliable Distributed Systems (SRDS 2011) will be held in the city of Madrid. Spain, October 5-7, 2011. The symposium will be preceded by a day of workshops on Tuesday, October 4, 2011. The workshop and symposium will be held at the Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingenieros de Minas of the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, which is located in the lively downtown of Madrid,the capital of Spain and a city with an impressive cultural heritage, about 20 minutes from the Barajas International Airport.
IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Distributed Processing (TCDP)
The conference organization has been partially funded by MINISTERIO DE CIENCIA E INNOVACIÓN